Welcome to my blog!!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to take a break, grab a cup of coffee, curl up and read my thoughts and heart! For many years I have hidden away my thoughts and feelings thinking that if they got in the wrong hands they would be used against me or shatter. I have kept so much in and this is my attempt to open up and share with others what God has brought me from and where He is taking me! I hope you will enjoy the journey!

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's OFFICIAL!!!

So after much contemplation I have finally caved and started a blog!!

I am hoping and praying that this will be a spot that I can share what God is doing in my life and maybe in some way encourage someone in the process!

I recently went back through all my emails from when I went to India in 2008 and was amazed at what God all did while I was there. I grew so much! I couldn't always see it during the process though... I remember some days being so painful and heartbreaking...

Like the day I was supposed to go to a wedding and found out one of the little babies that had been at the hospital had passed away earlier that morning... knowing that I could have possibly saved that little one from a death of dysentery hurt so bad. It was through that time God reminded me that not only was this precious little one not in pain anymore but even more so she was home sitting in her Daddy's arms being held for the first time by someone who loved her more than anything!

Its those memories that I want to remember by writing this blog... and to encourage others with the many things I think about, ponder, struggle with and praise God for! I pray this will be iron sharpening iron with someone! And though some day I will not feel like writing or want to remember the pain of things... just knowing that I touched one person's life will be worth it all! So if you think you would like to hear more please join! I look forward to you reading but even more so your comments back and how God is working in your life as well!!

~What do I know of Holy~

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Whooo can't wait to read what you're going to write here! Love you girl! & It's been amazing to watch God work in and through you!

    ReplyDelete